- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Living area 45 m²
- Pets 2
- Short breaks available No
- Distance shopping 1,500 m
- Swimming pool Yes
- Internet access Yes
- Non-smoker Yes
The Les Jardins Renaissance Holiday Park has terraced holiday accommodations for four people, FR-37190-01, six people, FR-37190-02 and eight people, FR-37190-03. The furnishings are comfortable and well-maintained. All holiday accommodations have a garden with a terrace and outdoor furniture.
Ground floor: (Living room(double sofa bed, TV), open kitchen(cooker(ceramic), combination microwave, dishwasher), toilet)
On the 1st floor: (bedroom(double bed), bedroom(2x single bed), bathroom(bathtub or shower, washbasin))
terrace, garden furniture, parking, swimming pool(shared with other guests, heated, roofed, 12 x 5 m.)
Holiday park: Residence Les Jardins Renaissance
The Les Jardins Renaissance Holiday Park is in the town of Azay-le-Rideau in the Touraine region. The area is well known for its many castles, good wines, picturesque villages and delightful gardens. You can enjoy wonderful walks and cycle trips in the surrounding area. You can also enjoy riding and visiting the area's many museums and castles. The River Indre flows through Azay-le-Rideau. You can enjoy canoeing, kayaking and swimming there. The Les Jardins Renaissance Holiday Park is about 800 metres from the centre of Azay-le-Rideau. It consists of terraced accommodations spread around the park in groups. After an invigorating day you can relax in the parks swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
The swimming pool is heated. There is a fee for entry to the sauna and steam room. Each holiday accommodation enjoys one free entry per week (open from mid-May to mid-November). WIFI internet is available at reception for a fee. Thank you to contact the reception during opening times in case of a late arrival to define the code of the mailbox for the keys.
Cost on site:
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Pets: Max. 2; EURO 7/Pet/Night (Pets need to be mentioned during the booking process due to limited availability)
- Use washing machine: EURO 4/ wash
- Linen: Extra bed linen change EURO 8 p.p.; Extra bath towelschange EURO 8 p.p.; Beds made on arrival EURO 40
- Final Cleaning: EURO 55, or all cleaning needs to be done by yourself (Except cleaning the kitchen and dishes)
- Tourist tax: EURO 1,20 /person/night (Indication)
- Cot + High chair: EURO 25/stay (On request)
- Sauna: EURO 8/a time
- Deposit: EURO 400 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash or by credit card)
- Bath towels: Present
- Cot: EURO 15/stay (On request)
- Steam bath: EURO 8/a time
- High chair: EURO 15/stay (On request)
- Breakfast: EURO 9/person/night
- Bed linen: Present
- Wifi: EURO 4,90/night
- Miscellaneous: Use tumble dryer EURO 2 / wash
The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again. Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
Unfortunately, this object has not been rated.
On a residence
Public Transportation2 km
Prices and calendar
- 1 week
Up to 6 persons
Arrival not specified.