- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Living area 350 m²
- Pets Not allowed
- Short breaks available Yes
- Distance sea/coast 28 km
- Distance shopping 300 m
- Internet access Yes
- Non-smoker Yes
This square-shaped house dates back to 1829 and has been restored into a gorgeous holiday home. This listed building has 6 bedrooms and is located in Hotton. The property was renovated in 2009 and is a comfortable space for a family gathering.
You can go walking or enjoy cycling and canoeing too in the neighbouring area. The holiday home is very close to the Ourthe river. The Walloon city of Durbuy is about 10 km away and La Roche is at a distance of 20 km.
The amenities provided in this holiday home are an outside shower and a sauna. The living space has a fireplace and all bedrooms have attached bathrooms. The open kitchen is well furnished to cater to all your basic needs. It also has 3 bunk beds and is child-friendly.
The nearest major airport is Belgium's Liège Airport and is 69 km from Melreux. Public transport is 5 km away and the motorway is 15 km away. Restaurants can be found 800 m away and for nightlife you will have to travel 10 km.
Ground floor: (Living room(TV(cable), radio, CD player, billiards), Living room, open kitchen(electric kettle, cooker(8 ring stoves, electric), coffee machine(filter), 2x oven, microwave, 2x dishwasher, fridge, fridge-freezer), toilet(washbasin, toilet), toilet(washbasin, toilet))
On the 1st floor: (Bedroom with bathroom(2x single bed, shower, washbasin, toilet), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet), Bedroom with bathroom(3x bunk bed, shower, washbasin, toilet), Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet))
tumble dryer(paid), shower(outside), sauna, washing machine(paid), garden(fenced), garden furniture, BBQ, play equipment
Cost on site:
- Final Cleaning: EURO 140
- Catering: Dinner possible (To order on arrival)
- Deposit: EURO 600 returned 14 days after departure
- Environmental tax: EURO 8 /night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change EURO 6 p.p.; Extra bath towelschange EURO 3 p.p.
- Tourist tax: EURO 1 /person/night
- Gas/Oil: From 01-06-2021 until 31-08-2021 EURO 30/night; From 01-06-2022 until 31-08-2022 EURO 30/night; From 01-09-2020 until 31-05-2021 EURO 57/night; From 01-09-2021 until 31-05-2022 EURO 57/night; From 01-09-2022 until 31-05-2023 EURO 57/night
- Water: EURO 14/night
- Pets: Not allowed
- Wifi: Free
- Electricity: EURO 19/night
- Wood: Not available
- Bed linen: Possible to rent, EURO 10 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, EURO 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Breakfast: Possibility (To order on arrival)
For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters Reservations for groups of persons under 25 years of age are not permitted Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge. Rent License: 3 épis
Unfortunately, this object has not been rated.
In the countryside
On a farm
Carbon monoxide detector
Public Covered SwimmingPool15 km
Public SwimmingPool15 km
Public Transportation5 km
Tourist information1 km
There is a limited chance for a short vacation this year, typically outside peak season.
Prices and calendar
- 1 week
Up to 16 persons
Arrival not specified.